You know this is “Big Brother” - not “The Bachelor” - right?
Shane (to Danielle)
You Can Bounce Checks!
- Boogie: Why did you say that?
- Ian: I was afraid of writing a check I couldn't cash.
- Boogie: This is the Big Brother house. YOU CAN BOUNCE CHECKS!
Maybe I'm Smelling My Own Breath!
- Shane: Your feet kinda stink.
- Danielle: No they don't!
- Shane: Yeah they do. Kinda. Maybe I'm smelling my own breath!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make. Mike Boogie has just read from the Bible, and Hell has frozen over.
Dancing with Clowns
- Dan: It's dancing with clowns in this house. One girl stops dancing, the next one takes up the dance with the clown.
- Janelle & Boogie: What? What's that? Huh?
- Danielle: He can't say period or cycle.
Some alliances stab you in the back… Chilltown stabs you in the front.
My eyes are already pushed back in my skull, but this extensifies it. Extensifies it. Is that a word?
Shane (on his makeover)
I Get Weirder and Weirder.
- Dan: I get weirder and weirder as the days go on.
- Janelle: I like when you're weird.
- Dan: You do? Well, good. It's going to get a lot weirder in here.